TO IMPROVE EFFICIENCY IN THE DELIVERY OF
PUBLIC SERVICE BY REDUCING BUREAUCRATIC RED TAPE
Pursuant to Republic Act No. 9485, entitled "An Act to Improve Efficiency in the Delivery of the Government Service to the Public by Reducing Bureaucratic Red Tape, Preventing Graft and Corruption, and Providing Penalties Thereof" dated 02 June 2007, the undersigned has adopted the recommendation of the Technical Working Committee (TWC) constituted pursuant to BMB Specical Order No. 2016-338, and hereby promulgates the herein Citizen's Charter for the Biodiversity Management Bureau.
Purpose of Citizen's Charter
To promote transparency in BMB with regard to the manner of transacting with the public through the simplification of frontline service procedures, formulation of service standards for every transaction, and making these known to the customer/clientele.
We hereby pledge our commitment to provide efficient, effective and dedicated services to ensure judicious use, development, management and conservation of the country's biological diversity and protection and enhancement and quality of the environment for our people.
Citizen's Charter Handbook
List of Services
- Processing of CITES Permit Applications for the Export/ Re-export of Wildlife, including by-products and derivatives
- Processing of CITES Permit Applications for the Import of Wildlife, including by-products and derivatives
- Processing of Request for Gratuitous Permit to Collect Wildlife for Scientific Research Purposes
- Processing and Approval of MOA for Scientific Research
- Review of Proposed Protected Area Community-Based Resource Management Agreement (PACBRMA)
- Review and Evaluation of Application for Special Use Agreement in Protected Areas (SAPA)
- Processing and Approval of Permit for Non-Extractive Activities i.e. Filming, Videotaping, Spiritual and Other Recreational Activities; use of Protected Areas for Scientific Purposes prior to Issuance of Research Agreement
- Issuance of Order of Payment
- Processing of Purchase Order(PO) and Job Order(JO), Contract of Service (COS) and other Contracts for Funds Availability
Feedback and Redress Mechanism
Please let us know how we have served you doing any of the following:
- Call us (+632) 8924-6031 to 35
- Talk to our Public Assistance and Desk Officer
If you are not satisfied with our service, your written/verbal complaints shall be immediately be attended to by the Public Assistance Desk Officer.
THANK YOU! for helping us continuously improve our services.