The National Academy of Science and Technology (NAST), Philippines, the highest recognition body on science and technology in the country is searching for nominees for the various NAST and DOST awards for 2020, namely;
- NAST PHL Awards
- Outstanding Young Scientists
- NAST Environmental Science Award
- NAST Talent Search for Young Scientists
- NAST Award for Outstanding Research in Tropical Medicine
- Geminiano T. De Ocampo Visionary Award for Medical Research
- Outstanding Book/Monograph Award
- Outstanding Scientific Paper Award
- DOST Awards
- NSTW Outstanding Science Administrator Award - Dioscoro L. Umali Medal
- NSTW Outstanding Technology Commercialization Award - Gregorio Y. Zara Medal
- NSTW Outstanding Research and Development Award
- For Basic Research – Eduardo A. Quisumbing Medal
- For Applied Research – Julian A. Banzon Medal
- Magsaysay Future Engineers/Technologists Award (MFET)
Please take note that the deadline for the submission of nominations for all awards is on the last working day of November 2019 except for MFET award which is due on the last working day of July 2020.
NAST PHL is also accepting abstracts for the Call for Papers for the Scientific Poster Session with the deadline of January 15, 2020. Attached are the announcements on the awards for your information.
The nomination forms can be downloaded at http://nast.ph/index.php/about-nast/functions/recognition.